Business Consultant - West Africa: Tampico Beverages
Tampico Beverages, a growing multi-national company with corporate offices in Chicago, has an immediate opportunity for qualified candidates in West Africa
- This position is responsible for creating and leading strategies for the company’s business in West Africa with a focus on accelerating volume growth and market share through the creation and implementation of sales and marketing initiatives.
- This position directly manages relationships with Board of Directors, CEO’s, General Managers and Brand Managers of bottlers, licensees including their distributors, Wholesalers, Key accounts operating in the assigned region. This position will report to the International Sales Director, Africa & Middle East.
- Manage strategic partnerships/relations with our bottlers/licensees and their distributors, Key accounts, Wholesalers and work closely with the licensee to expand distribution and reach through an Advantaged Route-To-Market
- Negotiate and establish annual performance criteria including volume and distribution goals, retail pricing, and sales and marketing initiatives with each bottler in the assigned region
- Develop long term strategic objectives, including planning accurate forecasts and focusing on executing value driving initiatives, particularly at retail
- Lead and coordinate with the bottlers, the development of new packaging, distribution routes, flavor extensions and other innovative initiatives that will strengthen the brand’s market presence and increase volume and market share growth.
To apply click here
- 3-5 years’ experience in the FMCG, specially food and beverages industry, Direct store Delivery, Sales and Business development in Western region
- Excellent communication, presentation, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Financial and Analytical Abilities
- Broad understanding and interpretation of syndicated data (Nielsen, IRI, CCR)