The Business Administrator would facilitate office organisation and communication by performing administrative duties. Also, the Business Administrator would motivate, direct and lead a team so as to maximize their potentials to the best.
- Communicating productivity techniques to staff
- Establishes strategic goals by gathering pertinent business.
- Providing office support including customer and employee support
- Keeping well-organised files and records of business activity
- Interacting with clients either on the phone or in person
- Following up on business communications, billing, and ordering
- Communicating with materials suppliers and vendors
- Educating clients about what products/services are available and how to purchase them
- Building relationships with clients
- Preparing documents by printing, copying, and binding
- Scheduling appointments and events
- Giving feedback on office efficiency and suggesting possible improvements
- Being ready for any other administrative tasks that are required
Skills and Qualifications:
To Apply Click Here
- Communication Skills,
- Computer Skills,
- Handles pressures,
- Foster Teamwork,
- Management skills,
- Degree in Managerial, Business Administration or another related field.
- 3- 5 years of experience