Brookstone Property: Executive Assistant/Receptionist
Brookstone Property is recruiting for fulltime Executive Assistant/Receptionist.
Brookstone is a full-service real estate development company. They specialize in the entire lifecycle of a real estate project commencing with site acquisition, conceptualization, leasing/sales, securing financing and construction management. They leverage 23+ years of management experience to deliver best in class development services within our projects. Their principals' track record includes residential, commercial and retail across various markets in Nigeria and valued at over $400M. They use a yield driven approach to achieve a development’s highest and best use. At Brookstone, our focus is maximizing shareholder value while achieving unparalleled client satisfaction.
- Assist Executives daily: schedule meetings, organize projects, and provide administrative support to the organization’s executive team. Ensure Executives are prepared for all meetings and logistics are arranged to optimize time.
- Heavy calendar management.
- Perform administrative duties and functions requiring confidentiality, initiative, and sound decision-making.
- Plan, schedule and coordinate meetings and all associated logistics, department and off-site meetings, external group other events.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for the Executives and process expense reports.
- Prepare agendas, make copies, set up room, coordinate with speakers, take and type notes, order/pick up/layout refreshments, etc.
- Maintain confidentiality of all appropriate communications and documentation.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Greet visitors, answer general questions and direct individuals to appropriate personnel
- Maintain registration log for visitor
- Answer, screen and direct all incoming calls for the office
- Provide administrative assistance for the office to include filing, scanning, drafting letters, data entry and other misc. duties
- Assist with preparing and processing reports
- Establish hard copy and electronic files as required
- Maintain office conference room calendar
- Assist in setting up for meetings (make coffee, set up chairs, assist administratively in preparation of meeting materials, e.g., copy, collate, scan)
- Support special events for decorations, celebrations, awards ceremonies, and business meetings
- Order office supplies
- Receive and sort incoming/outgoing mail/deliveries
- Will be required to run occasional errands to local stores/suppliers
- Will support office staff with ad hoc administrative tasks for personnel administration, e.g., keeping employee contact information current, may be called upon to assist with time-card duties, transferal of resumes to specified templates, assist with new hire orientations, and support for multiple contract activities, and training sessions
- Clean out refrigerators
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
To apply click here
- 5+ or more years relevant experience in an executive support role at a high corporate level. Prior C-suite support is preferred.
- Prioritizes tasks and meets deadlines with minimal supervision. Strong problem solving.
- Independently explores and learns about the company, the role and how to get things done in a complex environment.
- Strong team player. Collaborates well with other staff. Willing to chip in and help in other areas.
- Experience and skill creating and organizing presentations and reporting for executive audience.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills with attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to stay on top of time sensitive projects and urgent requests, requiring a high level of flexibility and ability to execute quickly.