British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN): Global Graduate Recruitment 2016
British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to their people they have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Job Purpose and Key Deliverables
- A global leader with more than 200 brands in over 200 markets; they bring together the world’s brightest and best minds, that’s why they value uniqueness.
- If you’re driven, passionate, ambitious and courageous, their Global Graduate Programme will help you achieve your potential.
- Their Global Graduate Programme (Legal and External Affairs) enables you develop exceptional commercial skills, equipping you with a deep understanding of the dynamics of the market you operate in.
- It offers you the opportunity to challenge yourself on international projects, network with graduates from around the world and strengthen your leadership skills, through participation in their Global Academy and with the support of your dedicated Coach and Mentor.
- This is a real job from day one. One in a tough and fast-paced environment that will stretch you to the limits – you’ll progress from graduate to manager in 12 months!
To apply click here
- Are you a recent university graduate within the last 3 years, with a high-performance academic track record - minimum of Second Class Upper division or equivalent?
- Have you completed the National Service Year (for Ghana applicants) or equivalent for other countries?
- Do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French?
- Are you ambitious, resilient and more proactive than others when it comes to learning new things?