Brand Specialist: Fuel Communications Ltd
The hired personnel will be responsible for bringing the consumer story and market dynamics into the brand communication creation process. To drive the clients’ strategy canvas by researching, gathering, defining and clarifying deep consumer/markets insights that constantly drives agency’s creative solutions. Additionally, the strategist is responsible for unearthing, spearheading and developing new and independent revenue sources for the agency.
- Research and Research Analysis
- Design cross-platform campaigns for clients’ brands that deliver effectively on client outcomes.
- Facilitate the attainment of 7 plus quality in research, planning, briefing and presentation.
- Research, document and present the drivers of the critical business outcomes of clients’ brands and work with Team Lead – Relationship Strategy in structuring up-selling and cross-selling activities.
- Collaborate with the Account Management team, Creative Team and Media Team to define project objectives, set performance metrics and establish project approach.
To apply click here
- Minimum of honors Bachelor’s Degree/HND in any numerate, communication or behavioral sciences from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with core Brand responsibilities.
- APCON certification will be an added advantage.
- The ideal candidate must be highly articulate and passionate about human behaviour and patterning.
- Must be gifted in the art of persuasive selling and marketing engineering. (Preferably, Female).