Auditor: FAIRPLUS LOGISTICS
To protect assets by planning and completing financial audits; identifying inadequate, inefficient, or ineffective internal controls; recommending improvements. It also entails protecting assets by ensuring compliance with internal control procedures, and regulations.
- Plans financial audits by understanding organization objectives, structure, policies, processes, internal controls, and external regulations; identifying risk areas; preparing audit scope and objectives; preparing audit programs.
Assesses risks and internal controls by identifying areas of non-compliance; evaluating manual and automated financial processes; identifying process weaknesses and inefficiencies and operational issues.
- Maintains internal control systems by updating audit programs and questionnaires; recommending new policies and procedures.
- Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing and analysing items and collateral to documentation.
- Protects organization\'s reputation by keeping all financial information confidential.
- Supports external auditors by coordinating information requirements.
- Communicates audit progress and findings by providing information in status meetings; highlighting unresolved issues; reviewing working papers; preparing final audit reports.
- Completes audit work papers and memoranda by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Assesses compliance with financial regulations and controls by executing audit program steps; testing general ledger, account balances, balance sheets, income statements, and related financial statements; examining and analysing records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
Auditor Skills and Qualification:
- Must possess a degree in Accounting or other related fields.
- Must have three to five years working experience.
Additional qualification/skills as below will be an advantage:
To apply click here
- Professional certifications such as certified public accountant (CPA) or certified internal auditor (CIA).
- Master\'s in accounting or business administration (MBA) degree.
- Critical thinking, communication and analytic skills.
- Ability to interact with upper management
- Ability to work independently.
- Supervisory experience.
- Stable, moral and robust character and a good team-player.