Audit Graduate Trainee: KPMG Nigeria
KPMG is a professional service company and one of the Big Four auditors, along with Deloitte, EY and PwC. At KPMG, they provide audit, tax and advisory services.
They work closely with their clients, helping them to mitigate risks and grasp opportunities. At KPMG, their vision is to build and sustain their reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring their people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
Qualification and Skills
To apply click here
- Must be below 26 years old
- Must have a minimum of 5 O' level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting
- Must have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree (please note that OND and HND qualifications are not considered for this position)
- Must be about to complete or have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
- Must not have written the KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test before.
- Must have a passion for building a career in Audit
- Law graduates must have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and at Law school