Assistant Accounting Manager
- Assists in the development and implementation of goals, policies, priorities, and procedures relating to financial management, budget, and cost allocation accounting.
- Supervises, directs, and reviews reconciliations, trust account statement reconciliations, accounts receivable transactions, fixed asset activity, payroll, accounts payable transactions, debt activity, recording of revenue and expenses…)
- Supervises and participates in the preparation of various financial statements and reports for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Directs the maintenance of general and subsidiary ledgers, accounts receivable, revenue distribution, depreciation, cost, property, and operating expenses, and insurance records.
- Maintains organized set of detailed records and files to document financial transactions.
- Resolves complex accounting/Finance issues.
- Reviews general ledger on a monthly basis to ensure accuracy of posting.
- Produces monthly financial reports.
- Produces quarterly and annual financial statements and ad hoc financial reports.
- Makes and implements recommendations to improve accounting processes and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Qualified Accountant with strong finance management experience.
- Minimum of 5 years’ of experience in an accounting/finance setting, and general ledger experience.
- Strong skills working with excel – ex. Pivot tables, data mining and advanced formula creation.
- Fully conversant with accounting procedures legislation.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Time-management, workload planning
- IT literate with an emphasis on financial systems, spreadsheets, SAGE and Excel
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail.
Kindly send your CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com To apply click here