Analyst: Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results. They build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels. They are committed to excellence, service and integrity.
- Analyzing investment performance and portfolio positioning, assisting the Directors with due diligence of prospective fund investments, ongoing monitoring of existing investments, preparation of Investment Committee materials and investment recommendations, and participating in asset allocation discussions. Responsible for maintaining relationships with investment analytics vendors. Assist in enhancing and maintaining the Investment Office\'s models and analytical tools used to monitor portfolio performance, exposures, cash flow and liquidity.
- Conduct extensive research and analysis of investment portfolios and create reports that provides solutions or ideas to the management to enhance or diversify the portfolio.
- Provide key recommendations for decision making based on the research data.
- Provide objective and up-to-date information to company on businesses and individuals regarding investment decisions. Assess the performance of corporate, bonds and other securities and commodities.
Qualifications and Requirements:
To apply click here
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or a related field of study
- 1 – 3 years cognate and deep experience in research and finance
- Loan Administration
- Experienced in wealth, asset and trusteeship
- Chartered Institute for Securities and Investments Institute (CISI) Certificate in Investments.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) qualification
- Experienced in corporate bond and trustees
- Good IT Skills (Microsoft Office)
- Strong numerical competence
- Results oriented