Analyst, Financial Risk and Capital Management: Stanbic IBTC Bank
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa's financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
- Group Finance: budgeting and forecasting, creating interim and annual financial statements, facilitating internal mergers and acquisitions, as well as dealing with analysts and investors.
- Providing support in the administration of best practices in capital management.
- Capital management planning and forecasting, ensuring both local and SARB requirements are met.
- Providing support in the administration of effective risk management processes in the department
- Conduct stress testing on an ongoing basis
- Preparation of stress test result for requisite GovCos and presentation where applicable
- Preparation of annual ICAAP in line with regulatory requirements.
- Preparation of Capital Management Pack for requisite GovCos and presentation where applicable
- Proactively manage Economic Capital and SARB Regulatory Capital within SIBTC
- Manage the risk appetite framework and regular monitoring
- Keep up to date on regulatory changes especially those impacting capital management.
Internal and External Relationships
- Risk Management (Credit , Market, Operational, Risk Governance, Credit MIS and Chief Risk Officer), Compliance, Information Technology, ROA TCM Team
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- A Business or other Degree with a highly numerate bias
- Minimum of 4 years post qualification experience in Finance/ Risk/ Treasury within a busy commercial environment
To apply click here
- Strong knowledge of Basel II/III regulations;
- Appreciation of financial analysis and risk issues;
- Comprehensive knowledge of treasury products and good general knowledge of retail, corporate and capital markets products;
- Working knowledge/understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards.