Amnesty International: Finance and Office Manager
Amnesty International is a global movement of more than 7 million people who campaign for a world where human rights are enjoyed by all. They reach almost every country in the world and have: more than 2 million members and supporters who drive forward their fight for rights, more than 5 million activists who strengthen their calls for justice.
- Amnesty International are adapting to a changing world by building on Amnesty International’s 50+ years of ground-breaking achievements for justice and freedom.
- They believe that by deepening their work in new locations they will be even more in line with their mission and core values.
- As they build significant membership in the South, they will see international solidarity and democratic decision-making in full bloom.
- Their activists and staff around the world will have increased direct and indirect contact with defenders, partners and human rights violations in different parts of the world with our IS staff “closer to the ground”.
About the Role
- You’ll play a key part in shaping Amnesty’s presence in Nigeria. Implementing policies and putting in place local processes and systems will be instrumental to their ongoing operational success.
- As you would expect, you will be monitoring budgets, and ensuring we meet all the relevant statutory and regulatory requirements. As well as managing payroll and cash flow, you’ll have responsibility for facilities management, legal compliance, IT and a range of HR functions.
- They are looking for a qualified accountant and experienced office manager, you’ll be an expert when it comes to preparing and monitoring budgets and overseeing the smooth day-to-day management of an office. More than being methodical, organized and flexible, you’ll be confident in your ability to get a national office up and running.
- Amnesty International Nigeria - Finance and Office Manager.pdf (179.42 KB)
To apply click here
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: