Agronomist: Forthworth farms
The role of the agronomist is to be responsible for the green houses, taking good care of its inventory and assets.
To apply click here
- To determine the technological processes for sowing crops and the growing of the seedlings of vegetables, fruits etc
- The management of agro-technical processes in the cultivation of plants
- To determine ways of cultivating crops on different plots of land, having in consideration the conditions of soil
- To make decisions about the ploughing, sowing and plant protection
- To select and procure the seeds, fertilizers and other materials required for plant growth
- To schedule the ploughing and sowing.
- Draw the production plans according to the consumers\' needs
- Receiving orders, developing the market and drawing up plans future growth
- To prepare laboratory tests for agricultural land and organization of the ground
- To determine the fertilization process
- To prepare the production plan for the crop plants
- To record the operative documents.
- To be innovative, proactive and discipline.