Advanced Application Specialist: Africa GE Nigeria
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive.
The Advanced Applications provides clinical and technical leadership during sales process by demonstration full range of products / Services to prospects for Molecular Imaging (Radiopharmacy, SPECT, SPECT/CT and PET/CT) in Africa. He/she is engaged with new and named accounts to establish credibility and drives clinical strategy. He/she provides thought leadership on product optimization and products market positioning.
- Responsible for Clinical and Research sites management in coordination with the local organizations.
- Responsible for the clinical evaluation of new software, options, and systems before release.
- Responsible for dissemination of information on Clinical trends, new procedures and new products or options.
- Resolves the product vs. Application issues. He/she makes the selection of clinical
- Images for the sales library and congresses.
- Works with the Product Marketing Leader and the local commercial organization to identify key reference sites for new product introductions.
- MD, Medical Physicist, PhD or Technologist
- 5 to 10 years clinical experience in Molecular Imaging
- Customer centricity.
- High level of interpersonal skills.
- Influencing skills.
- Willingness to travel extensively
- Excellent computer skills
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
To apply click here
- 5 to 10 years’ experience as Clinical Education Specialist or equivalent in Nuclear Medicine and/or PET/CT
- Experience on GE Healthcare equipment
- Healthcare business and process knowledge
- Proven commercial track record in medical industry
- French / Arabic and any other language will be a strong asset