Administrative Officer: Enroyale Global Services Ltd
Their client is an Insurance Company seeking to hire the services of an experienced Administrative Officer.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the day-to-day general administration of the organisation, assisting the Chief Executive and supporting the staff team
- Acting as the main point of contact for visitors and callers, including reception duties.
- Undertaking general administrative duties including:
- General word processing.
- Filing, copying and faxing.
- Collation and distribution of minutes, reports and other documents.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mails and general emails.
- Ordering of equipment, materials and office supplies.
- Undertaking and assisting in the recording and processing of invoices, receipts and payments as required and instructed.
To apply click here
- Minimum qualification; HND Business Administration, Business management and any other administrative related courses.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in performing administrative duties. Experience in an insurance industry will be an added advantage.
- Must be smart.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse environment.
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Records maintenance skills.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality.