Administrative Officer II (Counselling): University of Lagos (UNILAG)
The University of Lagos was founded in 1962 to provide manpower needs for the newly independent Nigerian Nation. It is a city University located in the commercial city of Lagos. Over the years the University has grown to be the Nation’s pride and the University of 1st Choice, with about 48,000 students and 4,000 members of staff.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Qualifications and Requirements
- Prospective candidates should have a B.Ed., Guidance and Counselling or B.Sc. in Psychology, Educational Psychology from a recognized University with a minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division plus NYSC Discharge Certificate or Evidence of Exemption/Exclusion. SSCE/NECO/WASC/GCE O/L credits in 5 subjects including English and Mathematics is compulsory.
- Possession of Master degree will be an added advantage
Condition of Service
As contained in the University Of Lagos Revised Conditions Of Service.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications with 15 hard copies of their relevant certificates and credentials, with detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) providing information on the following:
To apply click here
- Full Names
- Place and date of birth
- State of Origin/Local Government Area
- Home Address
- Present Postal Address
- Phone Number (Mobile)
- Nationality of Birth
- Marital Status
- Number and ages of children
- Secondary and Post-Secondary Education (including dates of Institutions)
- Degrees (including dates /class and institutions) and/or other qualifications and distinctions.
- Statement of experience including full details of former and present posts
- Names and addresses of three referees
- Post applied for