Administrative Assistant: Solidarites International
Solidarites International - For over 35 years, the humanitarian aid organization Solidarites International has been committed to providing aid in the event of conflict and natural disasters. Their mission is to provide aid as quickly and as efficiently as possible to endangered populations by
meeting their vital needs: drinking water, food and shelter.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Administrative Management of Personnel:
- Welcome and participate in administrative briefing of new personnel
- Assist the administrator for the administrative management of recruitment and hiring
- Participate in the organization of training
- Issue pay slips and supervise payment of salaries after approval by the administrator
- Calculate taxes and duties and create pay records for the relevant organizations
- Training: Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Human Resources, Accountancy or any related discipline.
- Languages: English, Kanuri and/or Hausa
- Professional experience: Previous experience in relevant jobs will be appreciated.
- IT skills: Strong knowledge of MS Office tool pack (Word, Excel)
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to be flexible.
- Personal qualities: Ability to work under stressful situation and under specific security context, Strong interpersonal and intercultural skills.
ORG CHART Position (reporting and functional relationships):
- Line manager: Head of Base Log/Admin
- Line report(s) on base:
- Functional manager: Head of Base Log/Admin
- Functional report(s):
To apply click here
- University degree in Business and administration, diploma.
- Ability to work under pressure and emergency
- Fully computer literate,
- Good Knowledge in English and local language
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in HR and administration similar activities
- Relevant experience on similar position with other NGOs will be highly appreciated