Administrative Assistant: PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) firms help organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 200,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. In Sub-Saharan Africa, they are the largest provider of professional services with offices in 34 countries and close to 9 000 people.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Schedule and organize complex activities such as meetings and department activities for all members of the Senior Management Team.
- Organize and prioritize large volumes of information and call.
- Sort and distribute mail.
- Answer phone for Partners. Takes message and answer all routine and non-routine questions.
- Assist BU Partners in the management of their schedule.
- Handle confidential and non-routine information.
To apply click here
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Must have knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (MSWord, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
- Work requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Must possess a good first degree from reputable University/Polytechnic.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience.