Administrative Assistant: Palladium International
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. They work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
They are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Project Overview and Role
- The Maternal, Newborn and Child Health Programme (MNCH2) is a UKAid funded, five-year programme that provides technical assistance to improve access to and utilisation of quality health care for pregnant women, newborns and children in six northern Nigerian states ? Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Zamfara, Katsina and Yobe.
- MNCH2 is managed by Palladium and a consortium of six Nigerian and international organisations.
- The Administrative Assistant will assist in the office administration and managing logistics of the MNCH2 project at the State level.
- The Administrative Assistant will support the administrative and facility functions of MNCH2 for timely and effective implementation of projects work.
- Follow MNCH2 administrative guidelines and ensure smooth operations at the state office in liaison with MNCH2 Country Office in Kano.
- Alongside the Finance & Admin Coordinator maintain up-to-date register of preferred suppliers and vendors and solicit periodic evaluation and performance input from main service users.
- Support the Finance & Admin Coordinator in preparing monthly office running cost analysis.
- Support the review of existing administrative systems and procedures.
- Ensure office equipment and facilities are in good working condition at all times.
- Ensure inventory quantities are sufficient for needs by coordinating regular inventory checks and through timely ordering of supplies.
- Support in maintenance of fixed assets register by updating asset register, issue of asset movement for signing and approval, outdoor asset repair permission, etc.
- Provide guidance and direction to drivers and office cleaners.
- Provide and ensure logistics guidance for delivery of items and facilities as the case may be.
- Assist in procurement, clarifying specifications, analyzing quotations, and seeking for approval, ensuring purchases are made according to approved specification, price, quantity and quality inclusive.
- University degree required.
- Significant office management and administration experience.
- Prior supervisory experience preferred.
- Experience managing DFID-funded activities and thorough knowledge of applicable regulations and requirements preferred.
Application Deadline 6th December, 2017. To apply click here