Admin/Program Officer: Renowned Non-Governmental Organization
Bradfield Consulting Limited – Our client, a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO), is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment into the position below:
Job Title: Admin/Program Officer
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Map out fundraising strategies that benefit and complement the mission and vision of the NGO.
- Develop programs that align with the organization’s mission and goals.
- Manage effective communication with stakeholders.
- Represent the director at important events.
- Carry out effective fundraising efforts to achieve the organization’s goals.
- Build productive relationships with potential investors.
- Drafting progress reports of programmes at regular intervals to the Director and important stakeholders.
- Be the public face of the organization.
- Engineer the running of the NGO.
- Perform administrative duties.
Potential candidates must possess:
- A degree from any prestigious university
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Sound knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling programmes
- Ability to think-outside-the-box.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Effective budgeting skills
- Sound Marketing skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft applications; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
To apply click here