Admin/Facilities Executive MP Engineering Contractors Ltd
MP Engineering Contractors Ltd is an indigenous Engineering company, duly registered in Nigeria with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Abuja in 1993 and it started operations the same year, maintaining, servicing and repairing generators, air-conditioners and vehicles for various companies.
Having been in business for a decade, they have been able to spread their professional tentacles to all nooks and crannies of the country as they have carried out one or two major projects in practically all major cities in the country.
- Assign, schedule and monitor movement of Technicians in response to clients
- Liaises with other Department on admin/facility concerns to avert process delays in the system.
- Develops fleet administration standards, vehicle operating policies and supervises the fleet management and maintenance activities.
- Prepares and submits relevant reports of all activities of Admin and Facilities to the Managing Director
- Constantly review and update processes and procedures for procurement of materials, storage and distribution for usage within and outside the system.
- Ensure smooth running of the daily activities with strong attention to power supply and other utility concerns.
- Design a re-order level for consumables and have strong vendor management for replacement as the need arises.
- Must not compromise standards.
Qualification and Requirements:
To apply click here
- Minimum of BSc/HND in Business Administration/Social Sciences or related field is required.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience
- Innovative, Leadership and Negotiation skills
- Effective communication(both oral and written)