They are the planet’s #1 accommodation site. Our diverse team, 13,000 strong, is united by a single mission: to help travelers, whatever their budgets, easily discover, book, and enjoy the world’s best places to stay. Whether at Amsterdam HQ or at one of their 187 offices worldwide,
they work hard to make more than a million travel dreams come true every single day.
- As an Account Executive your main task will be to provide support to new and existing accommodation partners, contacting, informing and advising them about how to meet the demands of the visitors on the Booking.com website.
- You will also build the accommodations webpages and training the new accommodations on how to use Booking.com’s extranet and how to use the systems that can improve their availability and supply.
- Furthermore you will offer support to the Account Managers with various tasks at the office.
- This full-time position will be based at our Lagos office.
- Day-to-day pro-active communication with partners in your region by telephone, by internal messaging and occasionally in person to assist with the development of the business;
- Building productive relationships with partners to ensure that they offer the best availability and rate structure;
- Discuss opportunities with partners that will help improve business by using Booking.com BV’s internal tool of priority setting;
- First point of contact for key local accommodation partners, answering questions and queries, taking action as needed;
- Providing support to properties or Booking.com BV in building the webpage for accommodations and/or maintaining property information on the Booking.com website;
- Great face-to-face and telephone communication skills;
- Fluent English speaker and writer;
- Ability to convince partners on the phone to implement suggestions;
- Quick and resourceful, flexible, accurate, strong analytical and an eye for detail;
- Team player, motivated and enjoys to work in e-travel and hospitality;
- Business focused;
- Nigerian nationals will be considered as preferential;
- Affinity/experience within e-travel and/or hotel/travel industry is a plus;
- Pro-active, sense of responsibility and can work independently;
- Positive attitude;
- Hotel School or University background preferred;
- You already have a work permit to work in Ghana.
Remuneration To apply click here
They are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation including bonus. They also offer what is called the “Booking Deal” with competitive benefits.