Accountant: Thierry Technologies Limited
A Technology firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- The accountant is in charge of our accounting books and responsible for rendering support to the management team in a variety of operational decisions.
- The accountant should manage funds in such a manner as to maximize return on investment while minimizing risk, and while also ensuring that an adequate control structure is in place over the transfer and investment of funds. Further, the accountant engages in financial analysis, in such areas as forecasting, budgeting, engaging in cost reduction analysis and reviewing operational performance.
- This position works on a need to know basis.
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Manage outsourced functions
- Oversee the operations of the treasury department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department's goals and objectives
- Excellent communication skills are essential, particularly in regard to presenting the results of analyses to management.
- Should have an outstanding knowledge of electronic spreadsheets
- Should be proactive, Smart and articulate
- Much more will be communicated after employment.
Qualifications and Requirements:
To apply click here
- Minimum of B.Sc Accounting or equivalent in related field
- Should be ICAN AND ACCA Certified
- Minimum of 3 Years in accounting role
- Must be target driven and innovative
- Excellent customer service and has good people management skills.
- Capable of multi talking and coordinating multiple projects
- Excellent analytical and numerical abilities
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office
- Good oral and written communication skills