Accountant: Tembo Care Limited
Tembo Care Limited is recruiting for fulltime Accountant.
Tembo Care Limited is a provider of personal hygiene products, located in Lagos. We are currently expanding and require the services of an Accountant.
The candidate will report to the Directors and will be responsible for effective management and control of accounting systems to ensure achievement of management goals and the company’s compliance with statutory requirements.
The Candidate will work in the following capacities:
- Petty Cash Management
- Recording Expense
- Product Costing
- Financing Procurement and Working with our Suppliers
- Customer Account Statements
- Cash Flow, Income Statement and Balance Sheet
- Asset Register
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Accounting and Management Finance
- • XERO Accounting Software &Unleashed Inventory
- The Import Process: knowledge of importing materials and finished goods from abroad.
- Financing Experience with Banks: knowledge of opening of LC’s; M Forms and bidding for foreign exchange.
- Full Product Costing – multicurrency knowledge a must as some of our input are from abroad
- Tax and Regulatory Requirements (LIRS and FIRS)
- XERO Accounting Software & Unleashed Inventory - Essential
- Computer and Microsoft Office Proficiency (Microsoft Excel; Microsoft Word and Outlook)
- Minimum of 5 Years’ Experience in a FMCG Business Environment
- Good Oral and Written Communication.
- Accountable and self-motivated.
To apply click here