Accountant/Finance Officer: Megatree Consulting and Investment Limited
Job Title: Accountant/ Finance Officer
- Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Apply internationally accepted accounting principles and procedures to analyzing financial information and prepare accurate and timely financial reports.
- Ensure appropriate accounting control procedures.
- Assist in monitoring cash balances, prepare advance account reconciliations and bank reconciliations.
- Assist in Coordinating program and administrative staff to ensure transactions are properly coded.
- Maintain a good system of records.
- Communicate information in a way that demonstrates a basic understanding of development assistance work, project culture, values, and practices.
- Perform other tasks, as assigned.
Required Skills & Qualifications
To apply click here
- Minimum of an OND in Accounting and Finance, Economics or Business Administration.
- 2 years’ experience in clerical accounting, bookkeeping and/or cashiering work
- Proficiency at using Microsoft office software: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc. is required.
- Experience with computerized accounting systems is required.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Multi-tasking with positive attitude is required.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective, sustainable relationships with project staff and bank officials, as well as the development community is required.
- Prior experience with international organizations or international-funded projects is highly desirable.
- Experience working in a conflict environment is a plus.
- Fluency in oral and written English is required.