Accountant Job: CLoudWare Technologies
CLoudWare Technologies is a leading provider of technological solutions in the African business landscape.
- Accountant will be responsible for analyzing financial information and preparing financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization.
- Examine statements to ensure accuracy
- Ensure that statements and records comply with laws and regulations
- Compute taxes owed, prepare tax returns, ensure prompt payment
- Inspect account books and accounting systems to keep up to date
- Organize and maintain financial records
- Improve businesses efficiency where money is concerned
Required Skills and Abilities
- Mathematics -- Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Active Listening -- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Critical Thinking -- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Judgment and Decision Making -- Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Active Learning -- Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
How to Apply To apply click here
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and your previous works (images, videos, or link to where they can be viewed) to email@example.com
All submissions must have no copyright issues.