Accountant Job: Beckley Consulting Limited
Beckley Consulting Limited – We are a company with special focus on provision of professional support services for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs). They also provide and manage out-sourced labour, temporary or permanent, semi-skilled or skilled, for small and big organisations.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Applicants should be able to:
- Prepare financial statements from incomplete records without supervision including cash flow statements and notes to the accounts.
- Training and development of training materials in basic accounting and taxation at seminars and clients’ locations
- Visit clients occasionally to provide on-site accounting or tax services as may be required including data entries using accounting packages
- Company income tax computations including capital allowances and deferred tax
- Prepare monthly budget, trial balance, comparative financial statement, and bank reconciliation statements for clients and for Beckley
- Liaise with clients regularly to obtain records and information required to prepare monthly budget, trial balance, financial statements and bank reconciliation statement
- HND or B.Sc Accounting with a minimum of 3 years practical experience.
- May be partly qualified with tax experience.
- Age: 35 to 40 years
- Corporate Finance,
- Attention to Detail,
- Deadline-Oriented and
- Data Entry Management.
Application Deadline 27th November, 2017. To apply click here