Accountant (Female); Asset Management Group
Asset Management Group is recruiting for fulltime Accountant (Female).
Asset Management Group is a leading consultancy firm which provides both financial, business and project management advisory services focused on the entire real estate development value chain, ranging from land acquisition to concept development to property management services and construction.
This role combines accounting skills with business management skills.
- Prepares, develops and analyses key financial information to ensure that an organisation's management makes well-informed decisions to ensure future stability, growth and profitability.
- Establish and maintain financial policies and management information systems, as well as provide a high quality support service by liaising with management, colleagues on all aspects of finance.
- Analyze the performance of the business and advice on how to pre-empt problems, adapt to changing circumstances and improve value.
- Manage and reduce operational and production costs and implementing newer, more effective strategies.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Accounting and Management Finance
- Ability to motivate others• Account Analysis • account management • Account Receivables • Account Reconciliation • Accounting Information Systems • Accounting Principles • Accounting Processes • Accounting Software • Accounts • Accuracy • Accuracy skills • Attention to Detail • Audit • Business Management
To apply click here
- 4-6 years’ experience in financial/accounting roles with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Upper credit(2.1) in Accountancy,
- Chartered Accountant and relevant master’s degree will be an added advantage
- Experience in a small business, start-up or entrepreneurial setting
- Passion for scaling early-stage organizations
- Female candidates will be preferred