Account Personnel: Vernitech Consulting Limited
Vernitech Consulting Limited is a comprehensive engineering firm with uncommon capabilities for planning, designing, executing construction projects, offering core mechanical, electrical, and plumbing design, as well as fire protection, architectural lighting technology, commissioning, and sustainable consulting services.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Personnel
- The Account Personnel is responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting.
- This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements.
- This position addresses tight deadlines and a multitude of accounting activities including general ledger preparation, financial reporting, yearend audit preparation and the support of budget and forecast activities.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Advises staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
- Supervise the general ledger group to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
To apply click here
- Education: B.Sc in Accounting or other related courses with an emphasis in Accounting.
- Technical Skills and Prior Experience: Two to four years working experience in the financial reporting/general ledger area.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills required.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
- Experience with Elite Enterprise, J.D. Edwards or other large automated accounting system is a plus. Must have strong experience with Microsoft Excel, Access and Word.