Account Officer: Transgen Solutions Enterprise
- Generate source document for all financial transactions
- Maintain records of all financial transaction of the organization.
- Process financial data to generate the required report
- Handle and Process all Expense Documents / Requisitions
- Provide accurate and timely reconciliation of general ledger accounts.
- Reconcile intercompany accounts and Bank transactions
- Actively participate in financial forecasting, planning and budgeting.
- Interact with Production Unit to ensure Bills of Materials (BOM) are accurate and up to date. Review and audit BOM’s to ensure they reflect the latest manufacturing practices.
Customer Relationship Responsibilities
- Attend to customers on arrival
- Take their order and give bills
- Obtain contact information of potential customers
- Maintain and update the database of existing and potential customers
- Ensure that customers are updated on their transaction
Education and Work Experience
- HND/BSc in Accounting.
- 1-2 years work experience in accounting
To apply click here
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and well developed problem solving skill.
- Good team player
- Excellent negotiation skills
- High ethical standards and integrity.
- Ability to multi-task