Account Officer: Emmaderick Mover Nigeria Limited
Emmaderick Mover Nigeria Limited is a Nigerian owned company engaged in logistics, transport, export/ local remover implementation and documentation. They are a duly registered company with innovation business plan to take delivery and remover business to the next level.
They are recruiting to fill the position of:
- In charge of all the accounts maintained in the company.
- Maintain payments and receipts.
- Ensure all the bills are paid properly.
- Prepared to lead during crisis.
- Analyze financial activities.
- If any financial problem arises, it will be their duty to look after the matter and solve it.
- Look for areas to cut the cost of the company.
- Prepare the budget for the company.
- Ensure that all the audit objectives and audit statements are responded properly.
To apply click here
- A BSC in Accounting or any related discipline.
- Experience in any of auditing, management accounting.
- Possess strong computer skills.
- Chartered status is an advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must possess impeccable integrity with a great sense of responsibility.