Account Executive: Steam Broadcasting and Communications Ltd/Coollink
Responsible for the general accounting function including preparing journal entries, maintaining balance sheet schedules and ledgers and account and bank reconciliations. Assisting with monthly closings and account analysis and supporting the senior accountant in carrying out the responsibilities of the accounting department.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Will be responsible for preparing journal and accounting entries
- Will be responsible for preparing monthly cash book and simple Management account
- Will be involved in posting to general ledgers and sub ledgers
- Will ensure that necessary books of accounts like cash book, ledger, and so on are prepared and compared with Bank Statements for the preparation of monthly bank reconciliation statements.
- Shall compile and record revenue statements and reconciliation of the balances.
- Will reconcile sub ledger balances with general ledger
- Preparation of Bank payment vouchers, receipts, journal vouchers, petty cash vouchers abd so on.
- Will assist in petty cash transaction recording and processing
- Will act as support in the external audit excercise and tax filings
- To carry out any other tasks that may be assigned.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of HND (Upper Credit) or B.Sc, Second Class upper (2.1)
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- knowledge of finance principles.
- Knowlege of financial reporting,
To apply click here
- Attention to Detail
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Team work
- Flexibility/Multi tasking skills
- Basic Accounting Software/packages usage skills.