Account Executive: Lorache Group
Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Executive
Location: Head Office, Lagos
Department: Accounts and Finance
Reports to: Accounts Supervisor/Head
- The Accounts Executive’s primary role is to assist the CFO in the administration of financial accounts. Good management decisions rely heavily on accurate and timely presentation of financial information.
- As such the overall financial health of the organisation is supported from this area through the delivery of effective accounts department services.
- The role is to be performed with high standards of service to external and internal stakeholders.
Major Responsibilities and Deliverables
Supervise all financial reports and day to day data capturing activities. Well versed in Reconciliations:
- Debtors & Creditors
Assist in month-end and year-end activities:
- Analysing General ledgers
- Preparing financial statement and schedules thereof
- Internal and external audits
Expense & Income analysis:
- Prepare expenses and Income schedules
- Analyse trend and variances
- Analytical skills Eye for details Well versed in Excel
- Sound accounting fundamentals
Requirements, Qualification and Desired Experience
- Sc graduate in Accounting or related field with 5 to 7 years of experience.
- Working knowledge up to Balance Sheet.
Application Deadline 23rd November, 2017. To apply click here