APM Terminals: Terminal Transformation Leader
APM Terminals is an independent business unit within the Danish Maersk Group – a Global Fortune 500 company with about 89,000 employees and offices in 130 countries with global growth opportunities in a range of fields from shipping and energy to our offshore and manufacturing industries – Join them to achieve even your most ambitious career goals!
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Terminal Transformation Leader
- This position at the terminal works with the Operational Excellence programme, being the terminal change agent (“change anchor”), key for the success of the transformation programme.
- The activities are related to the successful implementation of process standardization, improvement initiatives, performance- and operational management systems, including the development of new ways to operate more effectively and efficiently to realize synergies.
- This role is highly visible and considered a talent growth position for senior management position at the terminal or within the portfolio.
Our Commitment to Safety:
- Is our license to operate
- Has no hierarchy
- Means no compromise
- Is not optional
- Be the local change agent for the Operational Excellence Programme elements
- Positively influence and actively manage behavioral change according the principles developed in the Operational Excellence programme
- Drive and coordinate the local implementation of the Program’s elements delivered by the workstreams leaders, including Process Standardization, Operating System, One Set of Numbers and Improvement Cycles (I-cycles)
- Take ownership of local implementation activities using defined tools and methodologies where applicable and ensure ongoing coordination of local resources involved in corporation with the terminal management
- Support mapping of and drives implementation of standardized processes
- Bachelor or higher degree preferable
- Fluency in local language and English, both written and spoken
- Preferably Lean Six Sigma and/or Project Management certification
- Good presentation and facilitation skills.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in program management/continuous improvement deployment role and/or significant experience with terminal operations
- Ability to track & trace and drive a project to completion
- Good workshop facilitation skills, with the ability to adapt to local cultural differences
- Results driven with a strong analytical and problem solving skill set
- Open minded, positive attitude and high drive to succeed and break through barriers
- Ability to perceive situations from different perspectives
- Clear, persuasive and collaborative communication & influencing skills
- Travel will be required occasionally
Application Deadline 11th November, 2017. To apply click here