APIN Public Health Initiatives: Front Desk Associate
APIN Public Health Initiatives (APIN) is a non-governmental donor-funded organization dedicated to the prevention, treatment, care and support of diseases of public health importance in Nigeria, including HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria, among others.
They are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Associate – Front Desk
- To provide administrative support and manage day-to-day running of the office reception area
- Receive, direct and manage enquiries from all visitors, implementing partners, and vendors coming to APIN office by routing them to the most appropriate authority.
- Overall manning of the Front Office by working closely with the cleaners and security officers for proper cleanliness and orderliness of the organization’s first point of contact.
- Interfacing with Newspaper vendor for daily supplies of newspapers and magazines for the office; and preparing weekly payment for same.
- Maintain and update phone contacts of all APIN staff and share updated copy every quarter to capture new joiners and exclude those that have exited from the organization.
- Produce electronic copies of documents by scanning, as requested by staff members.
- Assist in the preparation for, and reporting on, training programmes, especially in the design and
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of 2 years cognate experience with a first degree or HND in any discipline in the Social Sciences or Humanities. Preferably a Male not more than 26 years old.
- Ability to exhibit office management skills through secretarial duties e.g. planning of program meetings, trainings, seminars & lectures for the organization as well general office maintenance and office management tools such as Microsoft office tools, scanner, printers etc.
Application Deadline 15th November, 2017. To apply click here