ABR Offshore Services Limited recruitment: Graduate Front Desk Representatives
ABR Offshore Services Limited was established as an Oil and Gas support and trading services company with a vision to meet the growing demands in upstream and downstream sector. ABR Offshore Services Limited owns all licenses and permissions to operate in both the downstream and
upstream sector of the Nigerian oil and Gas Industry.
- Provision of reception support service to our staff.
- Operation of the telephone.
- Oversees the activities of the dispatch rider, Office Assistant/Cleaner and Security Guards.
- Monitors diesel usage.
- Receives and makes business related phone calls on behalf of staff through email requests.
- Responds to mails sent to the company's mailbox.
- Keeps records of incoming and outgoing mails.
- Maintenance of the reception area.
- Communicate effectively with staff and visitors to the company.
- Receipt and distribution of all mails to the company.
- Professional appearance.
- Being the eye of the company.
- Constantly projecting the image positively as the major first contact of the company.
- Good inter-personal skills.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- At least two (2) years Front Desk work experience.
- A minimum of B.Sc/B.A in Social Science, Humanities or the Sciences from a recognised University.
- Experience of using diplomacy and assertiveness skills.
- Proficient use of MS Word and Excel and familiarity with the use of email.
- Accuracy and attention to details.
- Must have completed the yearly National Youth Service or a certificate of exemption.
- Excellent customer care skills.
To apply click here
- All staff.
- All visitors.
- Reporting Line: Reports directly to the Admin Officer.