4C and D TUCN Project Coordinator: The Onstream Group
The Onstream Group is a service oriented company with more of 30 years’ operating on a worldwide basis, primarily as a niche player in the oil and gas industry. To provide specialists with specific skills, by mediating and recruiting for positions in oil and gas related projects, is our core business. Their focus is on finding the optimum quality/price balance, whilst at the same time meeting the requirements and standards of their clients, and complying with the law.
- The primary role of the Project Coordinator is to ensure the daily follow up of the program. In that view, he maintains a constant liaison with the Project Leader, with the PMO, the Taskforce Leaders and all initiative owners to track the progress of the project and identify the key risks associated.
- He reports and communicates to the relevant parties all progress, events and issues that can happen.
- He must proactively anticipate and plan all risks in order to reduce their impacts and propose alternative solutions to the Management and to the Teams.
- He has a secondary role to provide relevant assistance to the DWD Management for meetings preparation, slides edition, programs preparation for VIPs reception and visits.
- He can assume project management tasks for the District by performing studies and analysis, and ensure strict follow up of the current initiatives: determine roles and responsibilities, set up clear objectives, track and report issues and anomalies, set up KPIs and dashboards.
- He can finally be a relay between Management and Staff, his communicating skills allow him to push / pull information while maintaining obvious confidentiality, make clear analysis on some particular blocking points, and propose adequate solutions.
To apply click here
- Very good knowledge of the Oil & Gas industry and of TUCN organization;
- Advanced notions in Finance, HR, Contracts & Procurement and Oil & Gas related technical operations;
- Good ability to prioritize tasks, ability to work under pressure, very good interpersonal and communications skills, ability to work and cope with Top Management, advanced listening and analysis skills;
- Full Microsoft Office proficiency, writing & editing advanced skills.