Dragnet Solutions Limited: Client Relationship Management Executive
Dragnet Solutions Limited – Their client, a 3rd Party Logistics Service Provider of Shipment, Clearing & Freight Forwarding services, is currently seeking to engage experienced candidates in the capacity below:
Job Title: Client Relationship Management Executive
- Candidates will be expected to manage and oversee all Corporate Client Relationship functions, Government Agency Relations, ensure total Customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention.
- Develop close relationships with customers, vendors and client managers
- Grow the individual client business through continuous interaction and persuasion.
- Serve as the escalation point on Customs related matters/queries and ensure prompt resolution.
- General monitoring of clearing operations activities to ensure compliance with operational procedures.
- Monitor client satisfaction through customer experience measurement
- Updating clients on status as well as delivery schedule of shipment
- Conduct relevant benchmarking and analysis to identify opportunities for business improvement
- Monitor service performance of vendors and third parties to improve service levels
- Following up and ensuring delivery to client’s warehouse or factory without delay or hindrances.
- Executing vendor-efficiency customer surveys and analyzing results.
- A Bachelor’s degree from a reputable University
- Minimum of four (4) years’ working experience as a Client Relationship Officer/Client Account Officer with a Freight Forwarding and Transportation Company
- Applicant should not be more than 28 years old
- Clear Verbal and written Communication
- The Ability to Listen Closely to Customers
- Good computer skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Persuasion skills
Salary Range To apply click here
Expectations are from N100,000 – N120,000.